The Neksus SaaS platform is an excellent example of today’s software distribution model. It enables small- and medium-sized businesses to create, receive, turn around and manage electronic documents through the internet.
It ultimately provides benefits to all the users in the supply chains and leads to significant logistics cost reduction.
What are the benefits of SSCC?
- Save up to 80% by simplifying the receiving process with your customers;
- Rationalization of your drivers activity by reducing their waiting time;
- Improve your inventory records through a link with your Warehouse Management System (WMS);
- Track and trace through the barcode system.
A large number of companies are already using EDI in one way or another. EDI may sound complex and expensive but Neksus takes the complexity out by defining a simple interface. This can be either a standard module defined by Neksus or we can simply alter it to your format. AS2, X.400, FTP, HTTP: Neksus manages it all. Neksus Cloud Connect is an all-in-one solution for B2B document exchange.
- no software licensing or server maintenance
- 100% web-based
- Up & running quickly
- Simple to use
- Support all major EDI standards
- Platform independent (Windows, Mac, Linux, or any other device with Internet access)
- Efficiency: accurate processing of your business documents
- Cost savings: reduce hands-on paperwork
- Improvement of inventory management: shorten order processing & delivery times
- Transparency: more visibility into transactions
- Benefits to all parties within the supply chain management: provide business partners a common business language to communicate with each another.
Common EDI terms
- EDIFACT: refers to the set of international message standards that are defined by the United Nations. Most commonly used in Europe.
EDIFACT stands for Electronic Data Interchange For Administration, Commerce and Transport.
- ANSI ASC X12or ASC X12 or just X12, refers to the set of message standards that are primarily used in the United States. The Accredited Standards Committee (ASC) is chartered by the American National Standards Institue (ANSI) to define and maintain the X12 standards.
- Message Standard: the syntax and structure with which messages are sent, received, and validated against.
- Translation or Mapping: the process of converting a message from one message standard into another.